Trail Status Updates
As of Sept 13, 2020
With all this rain, there is bound to be flooding. Advise to stay off until a few days of dry weather.
If standing water is on the access road, then trail is
due to flooding.
Confirmation pending, but most likely very wet due to the rain. Advise not to ride until it dries out.