Fort Report (4/4/2020):
Trail is OPEN.
- Trail is dry and sandy in a few areas, but still very rideable. Be mindful of these sandy areas and watch for exposed roots. Always ride within your ability!
- Please abide by the CDC recommendations with regard to Social Distancing.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after locking the gate at the Fort.
- Maintain a distance of 6 ft at all times at the trailhead.
- Maintain a distance of 20 ft from the rider in front of you when riding the trail.
- Avoid spitting and uncontained nose blowing at all times.
Please read the club's position statement.
Trail direction changes daily at the Fort Pierce Trail. Pay attention to the trail head signs!
MOTORIZED VEHICLES INCLUDING E-BIKES & PEDAL ASSIST ARE PROHIBITED ON ANY OF OUR TRAILS.